When I told my girls we were going to Sky Zone Trampoline in Ft. Lauderdale, they were literally already jumping for joy. They had been asking to visit Sky Zone Trampoline for months and they couldn’t wait to go.
Sky Zone Trampoline invited Local Mom Scoop and Local Kid Scoop to ring in the New Year along with a celebration of their birthdays. We soared, we laughed, we flew.
The girls said it was one of the best days ever.
Here are 5 Reasons Why Sky Zone Trampoline is the place for fun.
When we arrived, we were greeted by Sierra (who took amazing care of us throughout the day). She got everyone fun SkySocks and she sat the group down to explain the rules.
Each child received a sticker to put on their back that showed the amount of jump time they were allowed.
Throughout the party, the kids and parents had access to the Sky Slam Court, the Dodgeball Court, the Foam Pit and the Trampoline area.
These kids soared higher than ever before as they bounced across the Sky Zone patented, all-trampoline, walled playing courts. After an hour of jumping, we were called to our party room where we enjoyed pizza, drinks and cake.
Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale offers several out-of-this-world birthday party packages to make your party soar!
Our birthday party package included.
- 1 Hour Jump Time
- 40 Minutes in a private party room
- Dedicated Sky Zone party host (Sierra)
- E-vites or invitations and envelopes
- Sky Zone t-Shirt for the guest of honor
- Party plates, napkins, cups, and utensils
- Party room set-up and clean-up
- One free 1-hour jump pass for a future visit for the guest of honor
- Pizza and unlimited soft drinks
I was allowed to bring fruit, a veggie platter and a cake.
2. WORKOUT WITH SKYFITNESS / SKYROBICS
I couldn’t let the kids have all of the fun.
I jumped over into the adult section of the trampoline area in my bright orange colored SkySocks. I jumped for about 3 minutes and realized I may have a heart attack! Now I knew why the little ones jumped for 10 minutes and were completely winded.
After talking with Sierra about my out of shapeness, I found out you can burn up to 1,000 calories an hour on the Sky Zone wall-to-wall trampolines. I told them they should have a workout class and Sky Zone does!
“SkyRobics is low-impact, healthy fun that combines calisthenics, core exercises and strength-building aerobics. SkyRobics is one of the most dynamic, effective and active workouts you can get!
Classes are every:
Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
First class is 50% off! Then $12 per class.
5 Session “Trial” pass is $50
10 Session “Get Fit” pass is $120
To receive notifications on class availability, cancellations, changes, and promotions, fill out our Sky Fitness Contact Form.
3. TODDLER TIME
During the party, I saw a little one running around one of the trampoline squares while many of the bigger kids were jumping. The little one toppled over a few times (mind you the staff is super strict with safety and rules and by no means did he get hurt), but it was nice to know they had a Toddler Time just for him on another day.
It was created specifically for the little ones, every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. and Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
$7 for each child. They love to have Mommy and Me groups or make new friends in this one of a kind playdate atmosphere.
Here is some Toddler Time Scoop!
- Must be 40″ or under in height
- All toddlers must wear SkySocks
- A Sky Zone liability waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian
- Parents are not allowed to jump during Toddler Time for the safety of the children.
4. FLY SAFETY
The Sky Zone team members were super attentive and courteous and ensured that the rules were being followed. If you are worried as a parent, then here is a list of rules SKY ZONE stresses to all kids and adults.
You should always follow.
- Everyone must sign a waiver
- There are specific rules about where to jump.
- adults have a special area netted off.
- remove street shoes / wear SkySocks.
- empty your pockets entirely.
- maintain one person per square.
- walk onto and off the courts.
- be in control of your body at all times.
- perform at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous.
- be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar age/size.
- master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving onto more advanced skills, such as aerial or flipping type skills.
- land on the first trampoline next to the trampoline wall you bounced off of, when bouncing and flipping off trampoline side walls.
- follow all park rules and the Court Monitor’s instructions.
5. More Than Just Trampolines
An hour can be a long time for a little one to jump, so the kids took a few breaks and ran down to the arcade area. The kids raced cars and played the mini carnival game (I think everyone won a bouncy ball). The photo booth was a sure hit along with the hurricane wind tube.
They also have a concession stand and lots of seating, so you can rest those tired legs.
The girls didn’t want to end.
SKY ZONE SCOOP
Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale was completed in 2014, and offers Open Jump, a SkySlam court, SkyFitness classes, Ultimate Dodgeball (when available) and the Foam Pit. For just about any age, shape or size, Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale is the ultimate 3-D play experience!
Thank You Sky Zone Fort Lauderdale for inviting Local Mom Scoop and Local Kid Scoop to ring in the new year.
1834 SW 2ND ST
Pompano Beach, FL 33069-3115
Sponsored: Local Mom Scoop was given a Birthday Party Package in exchange for a sponsored post. All opinions and reviews are 100% my own.