This post is sponsored by Chalkola Watercolor Brush Pens. I’m excited to be selected to share the scoop. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’m obsessed with dry-erase markers. We have whiteboards all over the fridge. Now you can have every color and code your schedule the way you want to.
Why moms will like the Chalkola Dry Erase Markers?
- Bulk Set – 60 dry erase markers in 12 bright colors
- Multi-Surface Use – whiteboards, plastic, glass, & laminates
- Mess-Free – fast-drying; erasable on non-porous surfaces
- AP-Certified – non-toxic, odorless, & kid-safe
- Free Shipping & Returns
- Mom Tested & Approved
- Kid Safe + Non-toxic
- Thousands of 5 Star Reviews
Why These Markers Are Quick-Drying and Washable Ink?
These quick-drying markers have washable ink that erases quickly and completely with any cloth or dry eraser. Their chisel tips can be used for thin or thick lines, which are easily seen across a classroom or conference room.
- To-Do Lists