You finally get that night out you’ve needed as a mom.
As the waiter serves you a delicious hot meal, you notice a text from your sitter telling you that your child has a fever.
You go into mommy mode and your thoughts start racing.
All you can think of is it’s 8:00 PM on a Saturday night and there are no Sunday hours with your pediatrician.
What are you going to do?
Now you can take a breath because I have the latest scoop on concierge pediatrics that is going to give you peace of mind when you can’t get your child to see a doctor.
Blueberry Pediatrics is an online pediatric service that provides top-quality care at home. Parents get 24/7 access to a team of top pediatricians who can diagnose illnesses, provide advice and prescribe medication when medically necessary.
“We’re there for parents 24/7 when their child is sick, including in the middle of the night.” says Dr. Lyndsey Garbi, Chief Pediatrician, “We’re able to diagnose most common illnesses such as colds, coughs, rashes and sinus infections, and give parents peace of mind so they can focus on giving care and attention to their children. We also give unlimited advice for non-urgent pediatric issues.”
Here are 7 Reasons To Sign-Up For Blueberry Pediatrics
1. No appointments are necessary
2. Parents can request an online visit anytime and speak with a pediatrician almost right away
3. Parents can send in pictures and videos through Blueberry’s smartphone app
4. The Pediatrician team is available to chat in a text-like interface.
5. You can ask questions about anything from sleep training to allergies to weaning.
6. Use Blueberry Medical as many times as you like
7. The payment is only $15 a month which includes the entire family.
When you become part of the Blueberry family, you’ll receive:
-a package of at-home tests and medical-grade tools
-a finger pulse oximeter that measures heart rate and blood oxygen level.
For most issues, the parent never has to come in at all.
Don’t hesitate to sign-up!
Pay Monthly: Just $15 to start
A Month-to-Month Subscription With No Commitment
Go to Blueberry Pediatrics’ website or call 754-702-7256.
SHARE THIS SCOOP WITH YOUR LOCAL MOM FRIENDS