I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
The Boca Bacchanal Wine & Food Festival is celebrating its “Sweet 16” this year on Friday, April 6 and Saturday, April 7, 2018.
The annual event is the signature fundraiser for the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum. It features two-days of events beginning this year with exclusive Vintner Dinners and the community favorite Boca Bacchanalia.
THE VINTNER DINNERS – APRIL 6
The Vintner Dinners start the weekend off with your choice of 5 intimate, private dinners at grand estates and unique historical sites in Boca Raton. These dining experiences feature some James Beard award-winning chefs. The dinners feature a vintner and chef pairing their wine and cuisine together to create a magnificent 5-course meal. For the first time this year, there will be a Vintner Dinner featuring TWO unique vintners and TWO astonishing chefs at one dinner. Guests attending the Vintner Dinners will also have the opportunity to meet the presenting chef and vintner and learn more about the wine and food pairings of the evening.
- Megan Gunderson Paredes: HALL Wines and WALT Wines – Napa Valley, CA
- Miles MacDonnell: Round Pond Estate Winery – Napa Valley, CA
- Robin Akhurst: Swanson Vineyards & Clos Pegase – Napa Valley, CA
- Sean Roney: BR Cohn and Delectus Winery – Napa Valley, CA
- Tim Duncan: Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars – Napa Valley, CA
- Tony Apostalakos: Masi Agricola – Italy
- Aaron Meneghelli: Carneros Resort & Spa – Napa Valley, CA
- Jimmy Bannos: Heaven on Seven – Chicago, IL
- Josh Hartman: Junction Craft Kitchen – Dallas, TX
- Phillipe Haddad: Cape Dutch – Atlanta, GA
- Regina Charboneau: Twin Oaks – Natchez, MS
- Tony Mantuano: Spiaggia, Terzo Piano & River Roast – Chicago, IL
- Vincenzo Betulia: Tulia Osteria – Naples, FL
BACCHANALIA – APRIL 7
The BACCHANALIA is where it all started for Local Mom Scoop. I’ve discovered some of my favorite wines over the past years. It’s the longest running, must-attend community wine and food event in South Florida. that takes place in Boca Raton. Combining incredible food from over 30 local restaurants with world-class vintners showcasing their wineries’ best, this event has something for everyone to enjoy and sample. make one reservation to Bacchanalia and sample cuisine from over 30 restaurants. Live entertainment includes a DJ playing music all night long, dream vehicles from Excell Auto Group, a Saks Fifth Avenue red carpet experience, a champagne and caviar bar by Taittinger Champagne and unique lifestyle, wine and food experiences you can bid on through the high-tech auction.
One 5 lucky followers will win 2 Tickets To Boca Bacchanalia on Saturday, April 7th.
Void where Prohibited
Winners will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter.com
Giveaway ends April 4, 11:59pm
Winners will be notified via email.
Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Boca Raton Historical Society is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Must be 21 years or older to enter.
Entering means you agree to terms above.
Local Mom Scoop was provided tickets to Boca Bacchanalia. All opinions are 100% my own.