Do you love finding out about new beauty products? So do I! Local Mom Scoop was so happy to be part of the Bloomingdale’s “Broadway on the B-Way” Beauty Event #Broadwayonthebway along with bloggers LL Scene and The Eyes of a Boy on October 22, 2014.
Broadway tunes were playing and Onli Beverages were flowing as Bloomingdale’s Beauty Experts were applying the latest creams, lotions and and potions to our hands and face.
My top 5 Local Mom Scoop Beauty Picks
1. Freeze 24-7 -This is an anti-aging kit that gives you flawless, age-less looking skin, delivering Instant Gratification with long-term results. He grabbed my hand, applied it to a line and the line disappeared. Magic! It’s supposed to Freeze fine lines, wrinkles, laugh lines, furrowed brows, crow’s feet, dark circles, uneven skin tone, lifeless dull skin, dehydrated skin and lip lines.
2. Single Pass Whirl – A state-of-the-art, professional curling iron used among celebrity stylists to create shiny, long lasting curls, in minutes. I’m dying to get these curls that LL Scene and The Eyes of a Boy had. See below!
3. Laura Mercier Bath and Body Scrub – This is one of my favorite scrubs that girlfriend gave it to me as a gift. My skin feels so soft and glows after using it.
4. Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate – The Beauty Expert told me that your skin becomes smoother and more resilient making wrinkles less noticeable and your complexion appears to glow with more radiance than ever. Love that!
5. Yves Saint Laurent Wildy Holiday Look – It’s for Eyes, Lips and Cheeks. An easy way to look and feel fab during the holidays.
The Eyes of a Boy, LL Scene and Local Mom Scoop want to share some Beauty Products with You.