Be HOT HERE at Delray Beach’s coolest event of the year, the July 4th Celebration.
Located on A1A and Atlantic Avenue, this FREE event will feature back to back live music from Progression, a reggae band and Jimmy Stowe & the Stowaways (a Jimmy Buffet tribute band)!
Family activities will include a Splash Zone featuring water slides and games, a Kid’s Corner hosted by the Avenue Church with face painting, craft activities, sidewalk chalk and much more.
Adults can cool down at the Beer Garden hosted by Burger Fi, Caffe Luna Rosa, and Boston’s on the Beach. We’ll also have a custard eating contest for kids and a burger eating contest for adults courtesy of Burger Fi.
MORE LOCAL MOM SCOOP
Back to Back Main Stage Entertainment:
3:30-4:30 -The Mixtura Band!
5:00-6:30 -Son of Man, South Florida’s favorite Rock ‘N’ Blues band!
6:30-8:30 -The Long Run, The #1 Eagles Tribute Band!
8:40-9:00 -NoBodies Crew Count down performance.
– Play the Pros on the beach in Beach VolleyBall! Sign up to play beach volleyball with the EVP tour athletes
– Water Activities for kids and adults (Bring your bathing suits!)
– Sand Castle building contest brought to you by SK Quality Roofing!With host from Team Sandtastic creating one of their amazing Sand castles!
– Flag raising ceremony and National Anthem performed by Elizabeth Burrows.
– 3D Street chalk artist Jennifer Chaparro creates a magnificent piece of art right on Atlantic Avenue! FREE Chalk and designated area for kids to create their works of art too!
The Largest Beach Side Beer Garden:
-Boston’s on the Beach, Caffe Luna Rosa, and Burger Fi team together to bring you the largest Beach Side Beer Garden so that you can celebrate the 4th like a true American!
Food vendors and merchandise vendors will be onsite with many items to choose from to eat and purchase as souvenirs.
Zambelli brings the #1 Fireworks show to Delray Beach with a 15 minute longer and LARGER show! The Fireworks will launch from the SOUTH end of the beach so make sure you grab your perfect spot for the show!