2nd Friday of May – September annually
2018 : July 13, August 10 and September 14
On select Friday evenings in the summertime from 5:30pm – 8:30pm, we welcome guests to take part in the rare opportunity to stroll the gardens at sunset during Sushi & Stroll!
- Experience performances by South Florida’s original taiko drumming group, Fushu Daiko (6:30pm, 7:15pm and 8:00pm) Taiko tickets are $3/each and are only sold at the event, not available for purchase in advance. All performances will be sold on a first come, first served basis starting at 5:30pm.
- Enjoy premium Japanese sake & ice cold beer
- Taste Pan-Asian cuisine from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks
- Explore the 6 distinct Japanese inspired gardens
- Play bean bag toss or giant Jenga at Sunset Square
- Shop at our Museum Store for perfect one-of-a-kind Pan-Asian inspired items