It’s time for more Hoffman’s Chocolates Scoop!
Local Mom Scoop is excited to announce the Hoffman’s Chocolate 26th Annual Winter Wonderland is happening Saturday, November 19th.
This festive event opens to the public at Hoffman’s Chocolates Factory, Shoppe, Ice Cream Parlour and Gardens in Greenacres, Fla.
The festivities will include captivating holiday displays, a giant Christmas tree, live entertainment, photo opportunities with Santa and Mrs. Claus.
The opening of the Hoffman’s Chocolates Sweet Shack will be a new addition to this season’s event. The Sweet Shack will offer chocolate lovers assorted chocolates, gourmet caramel apples and ice cream, for sale in the Gardens.
Hoffman’s Chocolate’s Gives Back
Hoffman’s Chocolates will introduce its Inaugural Circle of Celebration Holiday Wreath Display and Contest at Winter Wonderland.
Ten Palm Beach and Broward County non-profit organizations have been invited to decorate custom wreaths. The wreaths will be displayed at Winter Wonderland.
Winter Wonderland guests will be able cast their votes of their favorite wreath throughout the holiday season.
Hoffman’s Chocolates will donate $1000 to the “winning” organization that received the most votes.
The other nine non-profits will each receive a $250 donation. Stay tuned for the winning wreath which will be announced on January 6, 2017.
Hoffman’s Chocolates 26th Annual Winter Wonderland other highlights will include:
- Colorful holiday lights and festive ornaments adorning the trees throughout the garden.
- A magnificent 12-foot Christmas tree.
- Holiday bell ringers, musicians and talent from local schools, community groups and religious organizations will perform in the Paul Hoffman Community Corner.
- Guests are invited to bring blankets to get cozy on the green lawn and revel in the holiday spirit.
- Animated holiday displays will include a beautifully lit gazebo, cascading fountains, an Arctic zone with lighted polar bears and penguins, a Nativity scene, Christmas trees and a beautifully-decorated Hanukkah display.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus will pose for photos with the whole family.
- Hoffman’s Chocolates’ Factory Shoppe & Ice Cream Parlour will offer for purchase treats for the ultimate chocolate lovers. Seasonal ice cream flavors, delicious Mexican Hot Cocoa (my favorite) and Hoffman’s seasonal Milkshakes will be served.
- Great time to purchase the sweetest holiday gifts.
- They can ship to anywhere in the U.S.
Admission to Winter Wonderland is complimentary for all guests.
Please visit www.hoffmans.com/WinterWonderland for additional event details and daily updates on Winter Wonderland holiday performances and happenings.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Holiday Winter Wonderland Scoop
Hoffman’s Chocolates Winter Wonderland
November 19th– December 30th
The garden will be open nightly from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
*Winter Wonderland will be closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 24th) and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be available for photos
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning November 25th – December 23rd from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Monday, December 19th – Friday, December 23rd from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will leave promptly at 10 p.m. on December 23rd to deliver presents and start their journey back to the North Pole.
Hoffman’s Chocolates Holiday Store Hours (Holiday hours begin November 21st)
Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Christmas Eve (12/24) and New Year’s Eve (12/31): 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
About Hoffman’s Chocolates
Headquartered in Greenacres, Florida, Hoffman’s Chocolates, a subsidiary of BBX Capital(NYSE: BBX),, is a manufacturer of gourmet chocolates, with ten retail locations throughout South Florida, and mobile food truck, The Sweet Ride. The tradition of legendary chocolates began over 40 years ago in a small chocolate shop in Lake Worth with a commitment to use the finest and freshest ingredients from around the world. The Hoffman’s Chocolates Factory in Greenacres is a popular tourist destination where guests from all over the world are greeted by the aroma of slow-simmering chocolate and caramel and watch the art of candy making first hand at its observation windows. The company is notable for its elaborate December holiday displays, including the Hoffman’s Winter Wonderland, and products such as gift baskets and chocolate covered pretzels.
Hoffman’s Chocolates product lines includes over 70 varieties of confections (all hand made using time honored traditions of candy making). Hoffman’s Chocolates are available via its retail store locations, thru online distribution channels and by direct shipping throughout the U.S. It has been a favorite local brand for residents throughout Florida. For more information, please visit www.Hoffmans.com.
Sponsored: Local Mom Scoop was compensated to share the Hoffman’s Chocolate scoop. All my opinions are 100% my own.