Local Mom Scoop was invited to attend a Spa & Wellness Month In The Palm Beaches event at The Addison in Boca Raton, FL by Discover Palm Beaches. All opinions are 100% my own.
Have you heard me talking about self-care lately?
I’ve been preaching to my inner self to take more time to relax and maybe even pamper myself a bit more. I’ve invited you along for the journey as well.
Self-care Awareness month, which is in September, is a great way to start thinking about how you will take care of yourself as you schedule your October and the rest of the year.
Spa & Wellness Month In The Palm Beaches
Now you can experience self-care all October long.
Discover The Palm Beaches will host Spa & Wellness Month in the Palm Beaches in October.
Choose from massages and facials starting at $75, yoga classes as low as $10 and more.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to a charity of the business’ choosing, including:
- The American Cancer Societ
- Susan G. Komen, Sari Center
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Treatments or services listed will not only make you feel fabulous but are easy on the wallet.
From the Waldorf Astoria Spa at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton to The Spa at PGA National, are a fantastic way to unwind as I found out on my Girlfriends Getaway weekend.
At the “Healthy Happy Hour” hosted by Discover Palm Beaches, South Florida Mom bloggers and Florida influencers enjoyed a special collagen hand treatment from Bella Reina Spa along with some wonderful swag and delicious appetizers.
Here are a few local spas that I’ve experienced. Don’t forget to check out the complete list at the bottom of this post.
Bella Reina Spa
Pink Wellness Menu
- ZEN GLOW “Filler” Instant Glow Facial: A luxurious facial that delivers instant results. This advanced treatment delivers healthier, radiant skin customized for you. The facial begins with a raspberry hibiscus enzymatic exfoliation of the skin for optimal penetration of the active ingredients. Next, a customized “pink” crystal fiber mask, enhances the cell renewal process. Finally, an exclusive “pink” vitamin-packed serum is infused with the gentle support of noninvasive ultrasound energy, provides a brightening, healthier glow.
- Pure Bliss Fassage Facial & Message Ritual: Enter pure bliss with a muscle therapy massage, that includes organic crème, enzymatic fruit facial and corrective skin bliss facial mask that offers maximum results while working pressure points and energy meridians for total muscle relief.
- Queen of Pink Pedicure: A Pink Himalayan Salt Milk soak readies the feet for what can only be called a “facial for the feet.” A baking soda scrub followed by 30% Lactic acid peel, keratin foot treatment, paraffin or keratin hand treatment, and a secret Lemongrass Callus Remover creates baby soft feet.
Cost: $99 per treatment
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the Sari Center.
Bella Reina Spa is located 815 George Bush BlvdDelray Beach, FL 33483
nSpa at Delray Beach Marriott
Swellness Float CBD Massage (50 Minutes): Drift into a sunny state of mind as your massaged and kneaded with US grown, non-GMO botanical oils to give you all the nourishing vibes.
This fluffy blend is abundant with Vitamin C and full-spectrum hemp oil rich with cannabinoids to bring out a natural glow.
nSpa at Delray Beach Marriott is located at 10 North Ocean Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL 33483.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- Day Spa & Wellness Retreat: Includes your choice of sparkling rosé or antioxidant-infused hibiscus tea, Himalayan Detox Bath Soak (take home amenity), pool, beach and fitness room access, voucher for breakfast or lunch, and 10% discount of all spa retail.
A portion of proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen.