Infertility is often a silent struggle. If you are going through it, it can be a lonely and a disappointing journey.
I know exactly how this feels because I went through infertility.
When I decided it was time to get pregnant, I thought it was just like the movies. A passionate night of sex and Boom! you’re pregnant.
Little did I know that trying to get pregnant would take me on a 4-year journey. The testing, the drugs, the doctors, became almost a full-time job.
I started with one specialist and ended with another specialist. Trying to find out what the next step was while being hormonal and emotional was tough. The worst part was the infertility treatment costs.
The costs can be outrageous depending on what treatments you need.
It would have been wonderful to have some guidance during my infertility journey.
I’m really excited to share this amazing scoop for those that are struggling.
The Glow Fertility Program is the first of its kind, comprehensive solution for affordable fertility care, and is here to help you navigate your fertility journey.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Infertility is often a silent struggle – however, it is more common than you think.
It is estimated that 1 in 8 couples suffer from infertility. More than 7 million women have received some type of infertility treatment in their lifetime. The inability to conceive can have significant emotional and physical impacts.
- More women are having children later in life, as they further their career or wait to find the perfect parenting partner.
I was one of those women who waited. I had the perfect partner, but my career was really important to me. Having a child wasn’t part of our plan yet. Little did we know we would struggle and need help.
This is still more common among women. There is the decision to preserve fertility (via freezing eggs) but it can be confusing and overwhelming. This option can cost prohibitive for many individuals and women in the U.S.
That’s Where The Glow Fertility Program Comes In
Glow helps families at every stage of their journey to parenthood by offering important services and support designed to meet specific individual needs. Some of the program’s offerings include:
- individualized fertility coaching;
- access to the country’s top fertility clinics and pharmacies;
- lowered pricing on fertility treatment, including IVF, IUI, egg freezing and medication (the Glow Fertility Program can provide cost savings of approximately $4,000 on a cycle of IVF and $3,000 on egg freezing)
- concierge medication services
- transparent financing options for fertility treatment
GLOW HAS AN APP FOR YOUR PHONE
Glow has 12 million users on its app platforms (Eve, Glow, Nurture and Baby), has helped more than 800,000 women get pregnant and has provided a support community that has helped millions of women learn more about their bodies and themselves.
The Glow Fertility Program builds upon this trusted resource and robust community to provide the next step on the path to starting a family, by providing resources that help with affordable fertility care.
- For more information about The Glow Fertility Program, please visit: www.glowfertilityprogram.com