Do you have a SUMMER BUCKET LIST?
The kids and I started creating Bucket Lists last summer when we were riding back from a Disney Vacation. This year we started it on the plane trip to Maine and finished it while waiting in a doctor’s office. I think the girls came up with some fun summer things to do. However, Local Moms ask me all the time, if I do everything on this list. NO WAY! I wouldn’t be functioning by the time school starts.
When it’s a rainy day or a break from camp, at least we have a go to list the girls can pick from.
SHARE BELOW and let other moms know what’s on your Summer Bucket List or any fun summer ideas.
- Join the Cinemark Summer Movie Club – $5 for 10 movies download the flyer
- Go to the Beach
- Make “The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies” found on Local Mom Scoop.
- Make paper fans from these cool FREE PRINTABLES from Mr. Printables.
- Make paper airplanes
- Go to a Safari Night at the Palm Beach Zoo
- Free kids Movies at the Paragon Deerfield 8
- Go fishing with daddy
- Shop the new Green Market at the Palm Beach Outlets on Saturdays.
- Get wet during Flipper Fridays at the Aquatic Playground at Miami Sea Aquarium. Free Admission Coupon
- Each kid picks a summer vegetable and we make a recipe with it.
- Go to camp
- Cool off at an indoor gym for kids – We Rock the Spectrum Boca Raton or The Wow Factory
- Make homemade ice cream from this list of 40 recipes from Something Swanky. I can’t wait to try!
- Go to Family Fun Day at the Delray Marketplace.
- Play in the rain
- Register at the library for summer reading program. Boca Raton
- Do chalk art
- Go Bowling
- Make Gak
- Watch fireworks on the 4th of July – Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Coral Springs, Boynton Beach
- Go to South Seas Isalnd Resort in Captiva
- Take the kids to Mizner Park for a concert
- Go to a Coconut Cove Water Park
- Go to the Boca Raton Children’s Museum
- Staycation at the Seagate Hotel and Spa in Delray Beach
- Go to the Schoolhouse Children’s Museum in Boynton Beach
- Go to Orange Leaf for ice cream
- See the fish eat at Gumbo Limbo
- Staycation at the Boca Raton Resort and Club
- Visiting a local park
- Trip to Splash Adventure at Quiet Waters Park.
What’s on your BUCKET LIST this summer?
SHARE WITH LOCAL MOM SCOOP!